Rent a Water Softener or System
If you are looking for a high-quality water softener, filter, or reverse osmosis system but don’t want to purchase it outright, a rental may be the perfect solution. Our program allows you to rent the system you need and get it installed right away without the large upfront costs associated with purchasing.
How the rental program works:
- All of the systems that we sell are eligible for rent – water softeners, iron and odor filters, reverse osmosis systems, and refiners.
- Most rental products will be brand new, but you may have the option of a lower-priced reconditioned system (if available).
- Up-front costs include first-month rent and a one-time installation fee (usually between $100-200 depending on the job difficulty).
- The installation fee will cover the removal of any old equipment that you would like us to dispose of, as well as filling your new system with salt.
- At any point, you can decide to purchase the system outright, in which case we’ll credit you up to 12 months of rental payments towards the purchase price.
- EcoWater of Central California covers 100% of all service charges (parts and labor) for rentals.
- You will never be charged a fee for us to service the equipment.
Get the Ball Rolling Today!
If you would like to learn more about our rental program, give us a call today at (888) 606-0820. We can discuss options with you over the phone or schedule a free in-home analysis if you would like us to make a professional recommendation in person.
Verified Local Central
Rentals in Fresno CA
Water Softener Rental & Water Filtration System Rental for your homeEcoWater of Central California was founded in 1966 as a water treatment company offering water softener rentals and has been offering the best commercial and residential water treatment products for decades in the Fresno area. We’ll give you a free water analysis and figure out the ideal water treatment system for your business. We carry commercial water softeners, filters, and RO systems from EcoWater and Hellenbrand, and have everything from high-quality affordable options to the highest tech items that can connect via wifi. Give us a call for a free consultation today.water softener rental, water softener rental near me, rent a water softener, water softener monthly rental near me, water softener monthly rental, water softener rental costs, water softener rental companies near me, water softener rental cost, water softener rental price, rental water filtration systems, water filtration system rental, rent a water softener system, rental water softener systems, rental water softener, water softener rental prices, water softener rental companiescost, reverse osmosis, iron curtain, plumbing, drinking water treatment, whole house, buying, kitchener, brine tank, water filter, salt, softener salt 287 W Fallbrook Ave # 101 Fresno CA 93711 Phone Number: (888) 606-0820 Hours: 8:30am-7:00pm M-F, 10:00am-3:00pm Sat, Closed SunAbout Fresno CA: Central California is generally thought of as the middle third of the state, located between Southern California, including Los Angeles, and Northern California, including San Francisco. Central California includes the northern portion of the San Joaquin Valley (the southern portion of the Central Valley, starting at the Sacramento–San Joaquin River Delta), part of the Central Coast, the central hills of the California Coast Ranges, and the foothills and mountain areas of the central Sierra Nevada. Central California is considered to be west of the crest of the Sierra Nevada and East of the Sierras is Eastern California.Directions: Get on I-5 S from Aviation Dr and Airport Blvd 4 min. Head north on Airport Blvd 102 ft. Keep right to continue on Airport Blvd E. Keep right to continue on Aviation Dr. Continue onto Crossfield Dr. Turn left. Merge onto Airport Blvd. Merge onto I-5 S via the ramp to Sacramento. Follow CA-99 S to N Golden State Blvd/N Motel Dr in Fresno. Take exit 143 from CA-99 S. Merge onto I-5 S. Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 518 for US-50 E/CA-99 S. Keep left and merge onto CA-99 S/I-80BL E/US-50 E. Use the right 2 lanes to merge onto CA-99 S toward Fresno. Keep left to stay on CA-99 S. Take exit 143 for North Golden State Boulevard toward Herndon Ave. Take W Herndon Ave to W Fallbrook Ave. Continue onto N Golden State Blvd/N Motel Dr. Continue to follow N Golden State Blvd. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto W Herndon Ave. Pass by Citibank. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto N Palm Ave. Turn right onto W Fallbrook Ave. Destination will be on the right.
Water Softener Rental Company Reviews:See why we are the top water softener rental provider in Fresno. Google Reviews: https://www.google.com/maps/place/EcoWater+of+Central+Californiafirstname.lastname@example.org,-119.7920141,13z/data=!4m7!3m6!1s0x80946817551c3561:0x4653de14e257cb80!8m2!3d36.8489341!4d-119.7970204!9m1!1b1 Facebook Reviews: https://www.facebook.com/EcowaterCCadmin/reviews Yelp Reviews: https://www.yelp.com/biz/ecowater-central-california-fresno Angie’s List: https://www.angi.com/companylist/us/ca/fresno/ecowater-of-central-california-reviews-347187.htm Home Advisor: https://www.homeadvisor.com/rated.EcoWaterofCentral.77450117.html BBB Reviews: https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/fresno/profile/water-purification-equipment/ecowater-of-central-california-1066-89053151[reviews]You may have found us by searching for some other common water services:
How much does it cost to rent a water softener?How much it costs to rent a water softener system depends on the needs of your home. Most water softener systems cost between $500-$2000 for the unit and between $100-$500 for the installation. Then, depending upon the company you finance your softener through & your credit score, contract lengths could be anywhere from 3 months to 3 years and interest rates anywhere from 0%-30%. So figuring a monthly rate is highly variable but, in the broadest of terms, it could be reasoned that you could see a monthly rental rate from as low as between a $50/mo and as high as $250/mo.
Why rent a water softener?Why rent a water softener vs. buy a water softener depends on a few things:
- 1. Do you have the money? Some people don’t have the funds to buy, install, & maintain a water softener on their own. Renting a water softener on a monthly basis eliminates the high upfront cost and allows you to make monthly payments at a predictable, steady rate.
- 2. Are you a renter? If you do not own your home or apartment it’s possible you aren’t even allowed to install a water softener. Before you spend any more time researching online, make sure to give your landlord a call to discuss your options. Maybe you can work something out.
- 3. How long are you staying? If you are planning on moving out of your rental or selling your home in the near future, it might not make sense to spend thousands of dollars on something you’re about to leave behind. While adding a water treatment system to your home is likely to increase its value you will most likely need to install a new system in your new home when you move.