Transform Your Water with a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System…
And Create Delicious, Healthy Water Free of up to 99% of Common Contaminants Found In Our Local Water.
EcoWater of Central California offers a variety of installed drinking water systems designed to remove contaminants from the water your family drinks. Installed drinking water systems can be tucked away under the kitchen counter or in the basement.
The perfect complement to an EcoWater System water refiner or water softener for the water-conscious family is an EcoWater reverse osmosis drinking water system. Our exclusive line of reverse osmosis water purifier systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water by removing more than 95% of dissolved solids including many harmful contaminants. Now you can have bottle-quality water at your tap.
With an EcoWater Reverse Osmosis System You Get:
- Semi-permeable membranes to reject solids
- Three or four-stage water filtration
- Specially formulated pre-and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odors, and improve taste.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water
- Optional electronic monitor to alert you when filters need changing.
- Space-saving designs
Here’s How Reverse Osmosis Works:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids and other contaminants are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- Final polishing of the water is accomplished by an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this final filtering process immediately before going to the faucet whether it comes directly from the unit or from the storage tank.
- The automatic shut-off control shuts down the system when the storage tank is filled and water is not being drawn. This “demand production” feature conserves water by eliminating the constant running to the drain found in some units. The control also depressurizes the membrane when not in service extending the membrane life and reducing the need for maintenance of your reverse osmosis water purifier.
EcoWater Systems offers a broad range of reverse osmosis purification systems including the ERO 385, a state-of-the-art reverse osmosis filter. These products reduce substances such as chlorine taste, sediment, nitrates, lead, cysts, and detergents.
Verified Local Central
8:30am-7:00pm M-F, 10:00am-3:00pm Sat, Closed Sun
287 W Fallbrook Ave # 101 Fresno, CA 93711
Serving CA in the Following Counties:
Sacramento County, San Joaquin County, Stanislaus County, Fresno County, Kern County, San Luis Obispo County, Santa Barbara County, Kings County, Madera County, Mariposa County, Merced County, Monterey County, San Benito County, Tulare County, Tuolumne County, Calaveras County, Santa Cruz County
And in the Following Cities:
Sacramento, Stockton, Modesto, Fresno, Bakersfield, San Luis Obispo, Santa Maria, Santa Barbara, Bakersfield, Delano, Hanford, Hollister, Lemoore, Lodi, Lompoc, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, Monterey, Pismo Beach, Paso Robles, Porterville, Salinas, Santa Maria, Sonora, Tulare, Turlock, Visalia, Watsonville
Simple Financing Options
With our simple financing plans, you can afford healthy water that's better for your body and for your home. The best part - You often save more money in reduced soap, cleaner & shampoo costs than you pay each month!
Your Assurance Guarantee
If you're looking for the best value in a whole home water treatment system or softener, you've found it. In fact, we guarantee your full system for a minimum of 5 years.
Why Choose EcoWater of Central California?
Since our founder’s first patent in 1925, EcoWater has been dedicated to solving the challenges facing residential and commercial water supplies. Today, we continue to set the standard for the entire industry.